DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo, Sociedad Anónima Unipersonal, informs users of this website that, in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data are preserved, in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular, Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, adopting the technical and organisational measures necessary to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of the art, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
It also informs users that their personal data may only be obtained for processing when they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and purposes determined, explicit and legitimate for which they are requested and always in compliance with the corresponding right to information.
When personal data is collected through the portal, the user will be informed in advance, clearly and unequivocally, of:
- Existence of personal data processing.
- The identity and contact details of the controller of the personal data obtained.
- The contact details of the Data Protection Officer.
- The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and the legal basis for the processing.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
- The intention of the data controller to transfer personal data to a third country.
- The period or criteria for keeping the information.
- The existence of the right to request from the controller access to personal data relating to the data subject, and their rectification or erasure, or the limitation of their processing, the right to the portability of the data, or to object to the processing. Likewise, the manner of exercising the rights.
- Where processing is based on the data subject's consent, the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal; If processing is not based on consent, his right to exercise his right to object to the processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The existence, if any, of automated decisions, including profiling and the exercise of rights associated with such processing.
The user will be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdate data.
If you have any questions or queries, please contact the person in charge of data protection at the following address: email@example.com